Non-Containerised Mass Decontamination Shower System
High Capacity Shelter for rapid and effective on‐site NBC decontamination of personnel and with maximum flexibility for multiple decontamination set‐ups.
- Pre-fabricated decontamination design insures state-of-the-art performance, reliability and speed of deployment
- Integral fabric booms, pre-plumed Quick Connects and patented articulating frame reduces set-up time, maintains system integrity and increases functionality
- Curtain set with ground clips, segregates male, female and non-ambulatory patients
- Patent pending Active Curtains saturate patients with directional 360° of spray with 5 nozzles per station
- System can accommodate either 3–lines of ambulatory and 1–line non-ambulatory
- Large undress, wash, redress space reduces choke points and maximises throughput
- Internal ergonomic hand sprayers enable decontamination of non-ambulatory casualties with user directed spray (ordered separately)
- Corrosion resistant, anodised, patented aluminium frame with chemical resistant fabric provides for long life and reliability
- Interior canopy includes white, opaque skylight that provides ambient lighting. Canopy protects exterior frame from contaminants and expedites post-use clean-up
- CamLok connectors allow easy plumbing connection with gloved hands.