Environmental Control Units
The Alaska Structures ECU is a state of the art, ruggedised control unit that can be integrated into all Alaska Structures' shelter systems for heating and cooling requirements in environments from -30°C to +55°C.
The units can also be fitted with HEPA filters when clean air is a must for applications such as triage and surgery facilities.
- Family of mil-spec Environmental Control Units (ECUs)
- Available with US-version components (3-ph, 208V, 60Hz) and EU-version components (3-Ph, 230/400V, 50Hz) and in a wide variety of colours
- Many sizes and models available: 2.5-ton, 5-ton, 5-ton split system, 5-ton digital, 5-ton constant run
- Fully operational from -30°C to +55°C
- Stackable on 463L pallet without the use of wood crates
- Powder coated (inside and outside) aluminum cabinet
- Each ECU is certified for UL1995 requirements and has CSA C22.2 No. 236-05 certification
- 3-year warranty.