4 Line Decontamination Shower
A 4 Line Decontamination Shower for effective decontamination of both ambulatory and non-ambulatory casualties within the same compact footprint.
- Patented, external articulating frame with corrosion resistant, anodised aluminum. Design facilitates rapid deployment; shelter can operate with 30% of frame missing or broken
- UV stable, fire retardant and chemical resistant fabric on interior. Provides durability; protects exterior frame from contaminants and expedites post-use clean up
- Stores to 45” x 45” x 45”. Space efficient for facilities with limited space
- Separates into 4 decon lines. Enables patient privacy for male and female patients; flexibility to convert to both ambulatory and non‐ambulatory
- Interior Basin. Contains waste water within wash/rinse area of shelter
- On/Off capable shower nozzles on interior fabric saturates patients with 360° of spray. Maintains system integrity and maximises decon capability; nozzles can easily turn on or off for user’s specific needs.