3 Line Decontamination Shower
A 3 Line Decontamination Shelter for effective decontamination of both ambulatory and non-ambulatory casualties within the same compact footprint.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented external articulating frame with corrosion resistant anodised aluminum. Design facilitates rapid deployment; shelter can operate with 30% of frame missing or broken
- UV stable, fire retardant and chemical resistant fabric on interior. Provides durability; protects exterior frame from contaminants and expedites post-use clean up
- Stores to 45” x 45” x 45”. Space efficient for facilities with limited space
- Separates into 3 decon lines. Enables patient privacy for male and female patients; added lane for non‐ambulatory.
- Interior Basin. Contains waste water within wash/rinse area of shelter
- On/Off capable shower nozzles on interior fabric saturate patients with 360° of spray. Maintains system integrity and maximises decon capability; nozzles can easily turn on or off for user’s specific needs.