Retail Fuel Solutions
OPEC Systems is a proudly Australian company providing a broad range of equipment and services for the Australian Retail Fuel market. With a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and robust technical outcomes we are able to meet all your site’s fuel systems operational and management needs.
OPEC Systems has a seasoned crew of fuel specialists and engineers with extensive experience in all aspects of Retail Fuel and Service Station systems construction and maintenance.
With a number of offices around Australia, we are well situated to offer a complete service to your
organisation that will ensure that your fuel supply system is always in optimal condition.
• Compliance assessment and auditing
• Design and drafting
• Installation, commissioning, training and handover
• Scheduled maintenance programs
• Compliant tank and pipe equipment integrity testing (EIT)
• Hazardous area electrical installations
• Fuel system decommissioning
• Underground Petroleum Storage Systems (UPSS)
• Fuel Management Systems
• Leak Detection Systems
• Fuel Pumps (Dispensers/Bowsers)
• Separators (Interceptors)
• Outdoor Payment Terminals
We support large oil companies and independent fuel station owners to build and operate efficient, leak-resistant fuelling facilities.
OPEC Systems is an experienced installer of Diesel Exhaust Fluid systems (AdBlue, or equivalent DEF) at fuel delivery sites. Experienced in a range of dedicated delivery system designs, OPEC installs and maintains AdBlue systems to strict ISO quality standards.
Quality, Safety and the Environment
Our people are the single most important factor in driving the company forward and, as such, we ensure the highest level of health, safety and welfare for our staff. Our comprehensive procedures and quality management systems have seen the Company achieve:
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems)
- ISO9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems) and
- AS/NZS ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems) accreditations
- OPEC is also OFSC accredited by the Federal Safety Commissioner