OPEC holds its Master Security License and offers a suite of security services within NSW to deliver tailor-made solutions to clients with unique operational roles. The security services primarily focus on review and assessment of facility security plans within NSW which include maritime security facilities and critical infrastructure, including bulk fuel facilities, transportation nodes, power stations and energy supply chain.
- Capability and capacity assessments
- HAZOP planning
- Provision of security labour services
- Development of integrated security, emergency, risk, crisis, WHS and business continuity plans and processes
- Conducting security, risk and vulnerability assessments in accordance with security and continuity legislation
- Development of operational plans and conducting capability assessments
- Developing and implementing systems and tools to plan for and manage operations (particularly within compliance environments).