OPEC has successfully tendered to the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) for the development and delivery of National Plan (NATPLAN) training courses. These include:
- Basic equipment operators course
- Advanced equipment operators course
- Oiled shoreline assessment and response course.
These courses are accredited under the AMSA Registered Training Organisation and delivered under a contracted arrangement with AMSA.
OPEC can provide a suite of training packages tailor-made for your organisation including:
- Managing and handling hazardous and noxious substances
- Establishing remote area trauma hospitals and decontamination shelters
- Tailored courses to specific client requests.
Providing much more than just theory, all OPEC staff possess operational experience through having worked for ports and regulatory agencies throughout Australia.
Showing 1 — 1 of 1