Marina Fuel Solutions
OPEC Systems is an Australian company providing fuel system infrastructure expertise to the Australian Marina market. We have a seasoned crew of Marina specialists with extensive experience in Marina and Maritime fuel systems construction, servicing and maintenance. Whether designing and installing your new fuel system, repairing and maintaining your existing one, or removing an old fuel system, we are always looking to ensure customer satisfaction and are able to meet all of your marina’s fuel systems management needs.
With offices around Australia, we are well situated to offer a complete service to your organisation that will ensure that your marina fuel supply system is always in optimal condition.
We are certified in AS/NZS 4801:2001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems), ISO9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems) and AS/NZS ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems) accreditations. OPEC is also a member of ACAPMA - the National Petroleum Contractor Recognition Scheme (NPCRS) and is OFSC accredited by the Federal Safety Commissioner.
OPEC Systems Marina Fuel System
• Tailored fuel system design
• Compliance assessment and auditing
• Installation, commissioning, training and handover
• Breakdown maintenance & repair
• Scheduled maintenance programs
• Compliant tank and pipe equipment integrity testing (EIT)
• Hazardous area electrical installations
• Fuel system decommissioning
• Environmental services
• Petroleum Storage and Transfer Systems
• Fuel Management Systems
• Submersible Pumps
• Leak Detection Systems
• Pipework and Bracketing
• Bowsers and Dispensers
• Hoses and Reels
• Separators (Interceptors)
• Outdoor Payment Terminals
• Marine Spill Control Equipment