Fuel System Construction and Installation
|'It really comes down to the experience of our team, professional work ethic and strong safety culture that enables OPEC to deliver a sucessful project' Kieron Zajac, Industrial Branch Manager (Newcastle)|
With over 25 years' experience in delivering fuel storage and transfer infrastructure to clients Australia-wide, OPEC is an experienced
provider of construction and installation services in a wide range of market sectors.
Our experienced team includes:
- Project Managers
- Quality, Safety & Environment (QSE) Managers
- Project Engineers
- Design Engineers
We are experienced in all facets of Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil and Environmental Infrastructure, specifically specialising in hydrocarbon storage/transfer and waste water treatment systems.
Examples of systems include
- Diesel storage and transfer systems (bulk fuel farms, locomotive provisioning centres, backup electrical generation fuel systems)
- Petrol storage and transfer systems (service stations, marinas)
- Aviation fuel storage and transfer systems (Australian Defence Force, airports & recreational airfields)
- Lube oil systems (maintenance workshops, Freight terminals)
- Coolant systems (locomotive provisioning facilities)
- Pneumatic systems (maintenance workshops)
- Sanding systems (locomotive provisioning facilities)
- Waste treatment systems (oil water separators, effluent treatment)
- Potable water systems
OPEC is an experienced and accredited national construction and installation company that delivers projects from as small as light vehicle refuelling through to multi-million litre hydrocarbon storage and transfer systems. We specialise in delivering turn-key fuel system solutions throughout a broad spectrum of industries and have clients from retail, commercial, industrial and Defence sectors.
Our management systems are certified to the following international standards
We work closely with you to understand the unique requirements of your business, and can create a customised, integrated industrial solution to suit your needs. We focus on providing our customers with safe and efficient outcomes, with minimal impact on the environment.
If you would like to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org one of our experts would be delighted to assist you in your bulk fuel infrastructure or site remediation needs.