Fuel System Assessment
Does your bulk fuel infrastructure meet the necessary compliance guidelines?
'We have a passion for helping our clients improve the functionality and efficiency of their fuel system through compliance upgrades.' Jay Howland, Energy Division General Manager
Are you a person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU)? Does your operation handle fuel? Our experts at OPEC can give you benefits of a compliant fuel system sound, practical advice on achieving and maintaining compliance and optimising the functionality of your bulk fuel infrastructure (BFI).
A compliant fuel system in accordance with current regulatory requirements
- ensures a safe working environment for your employees, general public and the wider environment
- increases system efficiency
- reduces risks of leaks to the environment and
- reduces risks of injury or even death.
OPEC's assessment solutions shed some light on this high risk area by offering a comprehensive auditing and management service for your BFI. You receive an audit report from us which highlights shortfalls in the existing system and provides an action plan for bringing the site up to standard. Following the audit you receive a fully detailed report, setting out clear strategies and outcomes for the BFI to achieve complete and ongoing compliance with all necessary regulatory and legislative requirements.
Many current BFI compliance services do not adhere to the paperwork and reporting requirements of AS1940-2017. Within OPEC's auditing system we offer the ability to generate operations and maintenance manuals, including the generation of CAD system schematic drawings to aid clients in understanding their system.
We can provide you with the following audit and inspection services
- Compliance audits in accordance with AS1940-2017
- Ten yearly inspections in accordance with AS1940-2017 and API-653
- Aboveground Storage Tank Inspector in accordance with API-653
- Piping Inspector in accordance with API-570
- Bulk tank remaining life assessment inspection and reporting - this includes equipment integrity testing for tanks and pipework
- Hazardous Area COmpliance Assessments and Dossier Compilation and
- Developmet of operations and maintenance manuals, including the integration of client operational and emergency procedures to aid in regular inspection and testing.
We work closely with you to understand the unique requirements of your business, and can create a customised, integrated industrial solution to suit your needs. We focus on providing our customers with safe and efficient outcomes, with minimal impact on the environment.
If you would like to contact us at email@example.com one of our experts would be delighted to assist you in your bulk fuel infrastructure or site remediation needs.