Accredited Training Courses
OPEC has been accredited by Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) within all Australian States. The RTO accreditation allows OPEC to deliver accredited training courses across Australia to a variety of stakeholders and industries.
OPEC currently provides delivery of the following courses:
- Basic equipment operator’s course (PUAOIL201, Use basic equipment operations for oil spill response)
- Advanced equipment operator’s course (PUAOIL302, Use advanced equipment operations for oil spill response)
- Apply health, safety and risk controls when working on oil shorelines (PUAOIL301)
- Apply oil shoreline assessment strategies in an oil spill response (PUAOIL402)
- Lead a team in oiled shoreline clean up (PUAOIL403)
We will soon have the following course also available:
- Oiled shoreline assessment and response course.
These endorsements are another crucial element in OPEC’s suite of accreditation, which allows OPEC to support its customers and clients with quality products and services.
To enquire about our courses please contact:
- 07 3390 6353
RTO No. 41595