We have an opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Mechanical tradesman to join our team.
The role would include the following:
- Mechanical assembly works for patented environmental remediation systems specifically in the wastewater sector.
- Hands on Supervision of trades and work teams
- Preparation of test plans, checklists and other electrical quality assurance documentation
- Prepare and assist with tenders and quotes
- Coordinating and managing Factory and Site Acceptance Testing and Commissioning
- Provide training and training material for customer support and internal technicians
- Assist with interstate and internal projects when required
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, qualifications and skills:
- Trade qualified in Mechanical Trades
- 5+ years’ experience working in similar fields, Wastewater, fuel or liquid handling systems experience is highly regarded
- Good written form suited to a range of purposes such as technical specifications, tender submission and project/handover documentation
- Flexibility to travel interstate, regional areas and overseas