OPEC Systems is a proudly Australian company providing a broad range of equipment and services for the Australian Retail Fuel market. With a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and robust technical outcomes we are able to meet all your site’s fuel systems operational and management needs. OPEC Systems has a seasoned crew of fuel specialists and engineers with extensive experience in all aspects of Retail Fuel and Service Station systems construction and maintenance. With offices throughout Australia we are well situated
to offer a complete service to your organisation that will ensure that your fuel supply system is always in optimal condition.
• Compliance assessment and auditing
• Scheduled maintenance programs
• Compliant tank and pipe equipment integrity testing (EIT)
• Hazardous area electrical installations
• Fuel system decommissioning
• Underground Petroleum Storage Systems (UPSS)
• Fuel Management Systems
• Leak Detection Systems
• Fuel Pumps (Dispensers/Bowsers)
• Separators (Interceptors)
• Outdoor Payment Terminals
We support large oil companies and independent fuel station owners to build and operate efficient, leak-resistant fuelling facilities.
OPEC Systems is an experienced installer of Diesel Exhaust Fluid systems (AdBlue, or equivalent DEF) at fuel delivery sites. Experienced in a range of dedicated delivery system designs, OPEC installs and maintains AdBlue systems to strict ISO quality standards.
We can assist you by providing:
• Advanced fuel system engineering delivering a high quality tailored fuel supply solution to meet your specific needs.
• Effective project management from start to finish for improved efficiency, lower costs and consistent delivery thus giving you greater confidence and satisfaction. We can help return your fuel system to full operational capability with minimal loss of time and inconvenience to you and your customers.
• Experience-based construction processes providing a quality approach that ensures compliance and longevity to your fuel system whilst guaranteeing cost-effective outcomes.
• Compliance and risk management services understanding the unique environmental and regulatory requirements and risks within the retail fuel industry; assisting with your site’s environmental management procedures; ensuring integrity of your bulk tanks and pipework; developing your operations and maintenance manuals, thus avoiding costly errors or fines.
• Strong investment in people and processes ensuring ongoing, cost-effective and predictable results for our clients.
• Close working relationships with you to understand the unique requirements of your business, and creating a customised, integrated industrial solution to suit your needs.
If you would like to contact us at [email protected] one of our experts would be delighted to assist you in your bulk fuel infrastructure or site remediation needs.