Emu Plains, Sydney NSW
$35 – $40 p/h + Super + bonus scheme
Currently we are looking for Tradesperson with a mechanical and technical mind set on the Afternoon Shift. The opportunity is based at our Emu Plains, NSW facility.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Build/manufacture/assemble water filtration plants as per work instructions
- Record quality data as required
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders about the project
- Raise issues and concerns as soon as they arise
- Health and safety reporting
- Support development of documentation & training materials
- Assist in the implementation and roll out of supporting IT systems
To be successful you will demonstrate the following skills.
Required skills and attributes:
- Qualification as a fitter/turner, welder/fabricator/boilermaker
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Self-motivator with high-quality standards, willingness to learn, and a proactive mindset
- Being able to read and understand electrical drawings
- Intermediate IT skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook Email
- Understanding of enterprise resource management software
- Pipefitting, mechanical trade
- Forklift licence
- Welding skills
- Plastic pipe assembly skills
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment
What OPEC has to offer:
- 4 day working week – complete your full-time hours for the week on Monday to Thursday, take Friday off!
- Potential for overtime
- On the job training
- Study opportunities with our registered training organisation OPEC College
- Room for personal growth
- Working with innovative technology and systems that are utilised globally
- Working for a company that is cleaning up the environment
- Ample onsite parking
- Close to public transport
Work with OPEC to manufacture cutting edge solutions and become a global leader in remediation with our unique technology, SAFF®. SAFF® is a proven and award winning solution, using a natural process to permanently reduce waste and ensure zero harm to the environment. OPEC is in an exciting phase of growth as our technology is taking of globally and in high demand. Join us on our journey to clean up the world one SAFF® unit at a time!
So, if you have what it takes for this fantastic opportunity and want to work for a global organisation that wants to make the planet a cleaner place then do not hesitate to apply, simply attach your resume, and a cover letter out lining why you are the person for the job, to the below contact form or email [email protected] for more information.