The Industrial Division of OPEC Systems P/L has been awarded the role of Head Contractor for the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) Melbourne Fuel Installation Compliance Upgrade.
Once complete these $2.5M rectification works will be sustained by OPEC Industrial Division’s facility maintenance services provided to Defence through our existing contract with Brookfield Johnson Controls.
These works will ensure that quality fuel is supplied to support DSTO Melbourne and their major research projects including:
- Propulsion and Fracture Mechanics
- Structures and Fatigue
- Composite Materials
- Aerospace, Surface, Undersea and Land platforms
- Air Operational Analysis and Simulation
- Human Factors in Aerospace Environments
- Combatant Protection against Chemical, Biological and Radiological Environments
- Combatant Performance