OPEC is seeking an energised, enthusiastic, self-motivated person to work within our exciting Energy Team.
- Tank Integrity testing and line testing
- Fuel treatment & transfer
- Fuel tank and line repairs
- Tank cleaning/confined space entry
- Site inspections
- Parts/equipment purchasing
- Forklift loading and unloading
- Rubbish disposal
- Ad hoc duties to ensure ongoing integrity of fuel systems of OPEC Systems’ clients
- Supervise the work of contractors and sub-contractors engaged by OPEC Systems
- Supervise Trades Assistants
- Liaise with OPEC Systems’ clients’ onsite representatives
- Preparation of reports outlining the work undertaken and the results of any tests performed
- Inter-Divisional labour assistance as directed
- Willingness and flexibility to undertake work interstate for varying periods of time.
- Responsible for OPEC assets.
- Participating in trials and procurement of new team assets.
- Reporting details of expenditure of OPEC funds.
- Reporting of payroll information.
- Responsible for assisting with project specific technical planning of OPEC minor projects.
- Confined space training.
- Working at Heights
- White Card (Construction)
- Training and qualifications for Integrity testing/fuel system maintenance
- Understanding of BuGUPSS, Retail fuel systems, bulk refuelling (rail, mining, etc.)
- Read and interpret fuel schematics (P&ID)
- Read and interpret technical drawings
- Pressure Testing competency
- Manufacturer specific equipment installation qualifications
- Rail safety ticket
- Track awareness(RISI)
- Welding certificate (metal and plastic)
- Trade qualifications/apprenticeship – fitting/plant mechanic/welding
- AIP training course
- Excavator licence.
- Civil/construction experience
- Rigging certification
- Safe attitude
- Common sense
- Sound IT skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Sound written skills.
- Sound task management skills.
- Sound trades knowledge.
- Sound communication skills.
- English Language at ELTS level 3
Conditions, Pay & benefits
OPEC is a great place to work with good people and excellent conditions like:
- Opportunity for personal growth and further training
Looking to start this position as soon as possible so apply today!
To apply, attach your resume, and a cover letter letting us know why you are the person for the job email OPEC Systems HR Manager at [email protected]