- Provides a complete analysis of the condition of fuel and its suitability for use.
- Allows a clear understanding of whether the fuel can be treated or requires disposal.
A quality check for conformance with AS3570 for fuel sale.
- This schedule will provide a definite conclusion on the fuel's fitness for use.
- Identifies the causes of performance problems (low power, smoking, component damage etc.)
- Indicates poor fuel quality due to contamination by light or heavy grade products such as kerosene, solvents, petrol, wax, oil etc.
|Water:||Yes - ASTM D1796|
|Sediment:||Yes - ASTM D1796|
|Density:||Yes - ASTM D1298|
|Retained Solids and Filtergram:||Yes - OL1004|
|Bacteria:||Yes - OL1004|
|Flash Point:||Yes - ASTM D93|
|Distillation:||Yes - ASTM D86|
|Cloud Point:||Yes - ASTM D2500|
|CETANE Index:||Yes - ASTM D3747|
|Filterability:||Yes - ASTM D2068|