The EnviScreen System is a complete solution for managing chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats. It consists of state-of the-art software and networked field-proven detectors and sensors providing effective emergency management tools. Realistic simulation features create an ideal basis for operational training of all stakeholders involved in CBRN crisis management. The EnviScreen system is a flexible solution for CBRN monitoring and it can be implemented to a wide variety of environments, from vehicles to nationwide monitoring networks.
- Complete and versatile system for use in a range of situations in industrial plants, public buildings and sites, public transport systems, military sites, control centers and headquarters; or as a Consequence Management tool. The system has large scale network adaptability.
- Custom graphic (map) user interface.
- Multisensor capability.
- Remote hosting flexibility.
- Wireless capability.
- Constant availability(24 hours, 365 days).
- Includes simulation and training mode.
- On-line status of detectors and sensors on graphic interface.
- Dispersion modeling.
- Emergency instructions
(Web browser, HTML).
- Links to external ventilation systems, blower, door control.
- Data decentralisation server/client - Customised user interface alarms via GSM or TETRA network.